OVER 3 HOURS ZIPLINING FROM 24 DIFFERENT PLATFORMS AND EXPLORING WILDLIFE ON AN ECO-ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME.
· 3km of ziplines woven into the Thai jungle eco-system
· The highest zipline in all of Thailand
· 2 suspended sky-bridges, 2 abseil descents
· A guided tour of the wildlife, flowers and fauna along the course
· Two sky ranger guides for every group of up to 9 people
· A detailed safety briefing and personal equipment fitting
· Includes a free tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park and an opportunity to feed the the wildlife during the Journey to Africa portion of the tour
This is not just any zipline…it’s one-of-a-kind. There is nothing like it close to Bangkok or Pattaya.Both our guests and the press consider us the best in all of Southeast Asia!
More Reasons to Book Now!
· A free Thai meal with bottled water is included during the zipline tour
· One zipline alone is over 300 meters (984 feet) long!
· A free R/T shuttle is included from Bangkok or Pattaya
· Air-conditioned, luxury 9 person van shuttle is just about an hour
GO GIBBON™! THE WORLD'S BEST REAL “JUNGLE GYM”
Exclusively at our Chonburi site, Flight of the Gibbon has added the Go Gibbon! Experience™.
Zip, fly, climb, crawl, and swing your way through this amazing treetop obstacle course! It’s rollicking Fun for everyone. There are 16 unique challenges available for all skill levels and ages including – Suspended bridges, Spider Nets, Tarzan Jumps, Flying-Fox, Flying Swings, and much, much more.
Built with the highest level of structural integrity for your enjoyment and safety. You will experience one of the world’s most diverse wildlife populations – including giant squirrels, barking deer, macaques (monkeys), and giant storks. It is also home to the more elusive gibbon, wild boar, bears, deer and hornbills.